Experienced California Business Litigation Services
We understand that litigation-related expense goes directly to the heart of a company’s bottom-line. As such, the assistance of an experienced business litigation attorney is essential. Your business needs an attorney that, as virtual in-house counsel, can react to spontaneous crises, negotiate effectively to avoid litigation, and aggressively represent you in the courtroom when necessary.
Century Park Law Group provides litigation plans, budgets, and client-driven analysis on all aspects of a case to allow the client to better manage and resolve pending litigation.
For timely and efficient problem-solving experience, you need Century Park Law Group’s attorneys to fight for you. To schedule a consultation, please call 844-444-CPLG or email us.
Large Law Firm Experience, Small Law Firm Personal Service
In order to obtain the best possible solution when confronted with litigation, sound business judgment is a necessity. This can only be accomplished by constant evaluation of the risks and benefits involved, as well as steady, honest communication between the lawyer and client. By keeping our clients timely updated on the status of their case, they are better able to make informed decisions.
Our full-service business litigation firm supports clients involved in a wide range of business disputes, including:
- Contractual Fraud — deceptive contract language, concealment and misrepresentation
- Breach of Contract — failure to abide by the terms of a signed agreement
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty — wrongful acts of an individual in a “trust” relationship, including a corporate officer,
- director or board member, partner, or real estate broker/agent
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Disputes
- Real Estate
- Contract Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes— evictions and unlawful detainers
- Bad Faith and Unfair Business Practices — fraud, concealment, tortious interference with contract, unfair competition, misappropriation of funds, and improper accounting or reporting pursuant to California’s Unfair
- Business Practices Statute (Business & Professions Code Section 17200, et seq.)
- Misappropriation of Funds and Trade Secrets
- Corporate and Partnership Disputes and Dissolutions
- Enforcement of security agreements, personal guaranties and promissory notes
- Business collections — non-payment for delivery of goods, materials or services
Call For A Free Consultation / Representatives Available 24/7
Contact our office at any time to discuss your car accident injuries. We offer a free consultation where you can learn more about your legal options and get honest answers to your questions.